Monday, 20 August 2018
Saturday, 14 July 2018
Councilllors David Absolom, Jan Gavin and Tony Jones hold public surgeries for residents in Redlands all the year round.
"Just Walk In" surgeries are held on the second Saturday of every month, alternately at St Lukes Parish Hall, Erleigh Road and at the Hexham Road Community Centre.
Surgery hours are 10.30am until noon.
No appointment is necessary, and all discussions are confidential.
Today's surgery is at St Lukes Parish Hall, Erleigh Road.
We also undertake regular "street surgeries" on most other Saturdays in the year. This is where we deliver notices to you a day or two beforehand, then on the following Saturday morning, if you want to see us you all you have to do is put up the "Please Call In" notice in your window.
Thursday, 5 July 2018
On 5th July 1948 Labour created the National Health Service.
The NHS is our proudest achievement - providing universal healthcare for all and free at the pint of use.
Labour will always stand up for the NHS. But under the Tories our NHS is in crisis. Patients are waiting for hours in overcrowded A&Es, waiting lists are rising and hospitals are in financial crisis.
As we celebrate the 70th birhday of our NHS, it's time to fight for it again.
A LABOUR GOVERNMENT WILL:
- Fully fund our NHS and social care
- End Tory privatisation and fragmentation by properly integrating health and care services
- Halt Tory hospital closure plans
- Bring waiting lists down by guaranteeing treatment within 18 weeks and ensuring 4 hour A&E target is met
- Give every child the healthiest start in life by prioritising children's health services
- Expend mental health services, delivering genuine parity of esteem
- Invest in modern equipment and facilities for the future.